Wednesday, March 4, 2009


So I am new @ this but my good friend told me I needed a blog page. So first off I will tell you about myself. My name is Danielle Marie Sorensen. I am now 21 years old and I am a small town girl. My parents are Edward and Cammy Sorensen.. My dad was the #1 desert rider in Utah for a couple years. Oh ya... Ha Ha. My mom is beautiful and would do anything and sometimes more than she should puts family first. I am a very lucky girl to have the parents that I have. I love my parents they mean the worl to me. I also have a little sister and her name is Shantelle Leann Sorensen. I love her to death and I would be totally lost without her. We are totally opposites and I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes I do come a small family but a very close family. I am close to all my aunt, uncles and cousins. To some it is strange but I love it. That just means more love ha ha. The best part is I can brag up my awesome family and about my friends. I have a great group of friends they mean the world to me. Even though I don't see some of them as much as I want I know if I needed the they will be there. To those of you (you know who you are) thanks for being such good friends and I hope I return the favor in the long run. I am a girl that thinks life is 90% how you react to it.. That has been my favorite quote for years. If you need me to go into depth of why i think it is so great let me know. It is such an eye opening quote once you look @ in depth.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you girl!! & Your stinkin cute blog.. lol were blogger buddies!!

    ReplyDelete